Just Keep Swimming
Life is like riding a bicycle. If you want to keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
Graduation season is always a favorite of mine:
The New Chapter…The Launch…The Opportunities
This might sound weird but I actually enjoy listening to graduation commencement speeches : )
Click here for a short, inspiring clip from one of my favorites.
Why is that?
We all need motivation…we all need reminders to keep pressing on.
In times like these it’s easy to get stuck. To pause the momentum….to stall.
Don’t though…Just keep swimming.
- Look to Your Mentors (Review the older post by clicking here)
- Keep current on the Weekly Study Guide
- Review and Bookmark the ABRET Handbook to be sure you are on target for studying through the Exam Outline.
- Read back through earlier posts for resources you may have missed.
- and enter your Email Address below to not miss a post.
Let’s Stay Curious and Grow What We Know
Category: Board Exam, EEG, Electroneurodiagnostic, Neurodiagnostics, Training, UncategorizedTags: EEG, EEG Technician, Electroneurodiagnostics, Neurodiagnostics, Sleep Technician, Training
Good morning, I was wondering if the answer comes with the study guide
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
LikeLiked by 1 person
The Study Guide is complimentary where you could research each question or for $12 you can receive the Answer Key for 5 weeks of Questions. If you are interested please just email me at RTompkins@TompkinsAssociates.com and I will send it to you. Hope this helps!
Pingback: Spring is a Tough Act to Follow – The Neurodiagnostic Niche