Learning is an Experience. Everything else is just information. – Albert Einstein
After over 25 years in the field of Neurodiagnostics and multiple students since 2007; this part of my business – Student Training, is by far my favorite. These on-line learning options allow me to expand my reach to students outside my immediate area and yet I can still deliver the personal level of in-depth training students need.
Initially when I started to plan for offering my classes on-line I was in the process of converting my training materials to pre-recorded videos and slides; however, the events of the past year made me realize that people/students do not need any more passive viewing of information.
We need a dialogue, a connection, a personal interaction more than anything right now.
- Entry Level and Intermediate Level – Classes progress with the mechanics of Head-Measurement to Performing and Understanding an EEG Recording
- Advanced Level – Board Prep: Training and Coaching for Experienced Technicians preparing to take their EEG or PSG Registry Examination
- Both small group ($38/lesson) and private lessons ($55/lesson) are available
- Courses are 40 minutes in duration and are taught using an interactive on-line platform
- Additional course material will be emailed ahead of the weekly lessons with follow up homework assessments included
Email RTompkins@TompkinsAssociates.com for Questions and to Sign Up.
Classes have a limited enrollment – reserve your spot today!
Interested in hearing a little bit more about me and my qualifications? Take a moment to visit the About Section of this website or visit my business website @ www.TompkinsAssociates.com