Can you believe it is already May?
If time seems to be flying by and you are unsure of or haven’t been able to hit your mark on your goals – visualize yourself where you want to be:
To help you see your future, here’s a list of questions to ask yourself.
Whether it’s one year or five, use this list to jumpstart your personal expectations and next steps. Some of them may be challenging to answer, and that is on purpose. Each question is designed to help you visualize the PROCESS for getting to where you want to be.
Answer each question as if you are living your ideal future in 5 years:
1. When somebody asks what you do for work, how do you respond?
2. Describe your physical surroundings in as much detail as possible. Where are you working? Where do you live? Where do you spend your free time?
3. Describe the people surrounding you – in your business and personal life.
4. What is the atmosphere in your business and personal life? How do you contribute to that atmosphere?
5. What are you most proud of?
6. What is your favorite way to spend your downtime?
7. When somebody asks you for mentoring advice, what do you tell them?
8. Describe the steps you had to take to get to where you are.
9. Do you have any regrets? Explain.
10. What would you have done differently to get here?
If becoming registered in the field of Neurodiagnostics is in your visualization exercise from above – You.Got.This
There are a ton of RESOURCES (click the link : ) available for you to help you in your journey.
Start now and remember:
Let’s Stay Curious and Grow What We Know